Website Gold Eagle Services
Comfort Advisor for Austin, TX
Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying as our Comfort Advisor. If you have a great deal of sales experience and HVAC knowledge (not required), this opportunity is perfect for you!
The ideal candidate will be someone with previous experience as a Customer Service Representative.
No HVAC experience is required.
We have an immediate opening for a motivated and professional Comfort Advisor who can support our HVAC service experts while bringing all calls to effective resolution. Make a difference for a growing company and all its clients.
We are a fast-growing HVAC company serving Greater Austin, TX.
The primary functions of the Comfort Advisor are:
- Convert outbound calls into booked service/maintenance calls while mentioning and potentially booking additional sales and services.
- Handle service calls from customers projecting a professional image and using the company prepared script. He or she will also utilize his or her customer service training to educate and establish rapport and assist customers in choosing service and products.
- Must be comfortable with selling over the phone.
- Must have strong communication skills, including a pleasant phone demeanor.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where changes are common.
- Must be able to listen and resolve customer inquiries while updating account information.
- Must be able to utilize phone, cell phone, text, email, and internet at a high level of expertise.
- Must be motivated to work independently and multi-task.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- On the road