Swift, Trusted, Super Friendly!
HVAC Technician for Austin, TX
- Compensation: $20 – $30/hr. commensurate with experience
- On-going certification courses and manufacturer training
- Sign-on bonus of $3,000 (details to be discussed upon offer)
- Additional up-sell bonuses
We have an opening NOW for a detail-oriented HVAC Technician who can install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. Make a difference for a growing company and all its clients—Gold Eagle Services is a fast-growing HVAC company serving Greater Austin, TX.
Work with us, and every day is amazing.
Are you sick of feeling underappreciated at work? Are you “done” with not making what you’re worth? We treat and pay our employees better because we don’t want to be a “pit stop” in your career. We are THE place that every hungry superstar WANTS to work, where they can and will achieve “rock legend” status.
Our perfect candidate will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing HVAC systems AND know how-to guide and advise the customer in selecting the best air quality system to fulfill their requirements. This candidate will also know how to prioritize safety and customer satisfaction.
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing HVAC equipment
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and Occupational Safety and Health
- Complying with service standards, work instructions, and customers’ requirements
HVAC Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent
- 1+ year experience as a technician and willingness to continue education in the field
- Valid driver’s license
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating
- Working knowledge of boiler systems
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans
- Ability to work after hours and on public holidays with short or no notice
- Ability to work in confined spaces
HVAC Technician Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement